19 days ago
Travelodge is expanding fast and we now have over 570 hotels. We pride ourselves in giving all of our customers unbeatable value and a quality experience. Our Hotel Managers are passionate about delivering an outstanding customer experience and strive to deliver a consistently high quality product plus great service at every contact point.
As Hotel Manager of the 40 room site in Shrewsbury Bayston Hill, you would be responsible for leading, coaching and motivating the reception and housekeeping teams. Your role would also include:
* Making sure rooms and communal areas are cleaned thoroughly and consistently
* Reviewing customer feedback to create targeted action plans
* Working with team members to create personal development plans
* Recruiting motivated team members and making sure they have a warm induction
* Reporting and overseeing any repairs or maintenance needed
* Additional responsibilities include rota management, banking and health and safety
The ideal candidate for this role will have preferably held a role in management for a minimum of 2 years, in a customer facing industry and have lead at least 10 team members on a shift.
As a current Travelodge employee, to be considered for this role you must either be able to display the necessary criteria above, or be employed with us as.
At Travelodge, we value your attitude and character as much as your experience. The behaviours that are most important to us are Care About People, Attention to Detail and Drive for Results. We respect the contribution made by every employee and always try to recognise those who go ‘above and beyond’.
By achieving customer satisfaction targets, Hotel Managers can earn an annual bonus of up to 13%. Additional include:
* 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink
* Discounts for friends and family with thousands of rooms at £14.99
* £50 voucher on each work anniversary
* Additional holiday with each year of service
* Discounts off many high street retailers and mobile phone bills
* 40 hours per week (typical shifts are 7am to 3pm or 3pm to 11pm)
* Pension scheme totalling 8% (employer contribution 3%)
If a career as a Hotel Manager appeals then click ‘’ now. We’d love to hear from you.
From time to time there will be circumstances where an individual is appointed to a role who may not fully meet the criteria as set out above/in the individual job description. Where this does happen it will be due to a specific business need. Any and all decisions by the hiring manager are taken in conjunction with the appropriate advice from the People Team.