5 months ago
Hotel Management Trainee Programme - Nationwide Opportunities
Talented and ambitious? Serious about a management career in hospitality? We’re looking for you.
We’re on the hunt for the best upcoming talent in hospitality. Our very own, brand new Emerging Leader Programme is designed to train, stretch and develop our managers of the future.
We have Emerging Leader opportunities across many of our De Vere hotels up and down the country and we’re looking for bright, passionate people to join our fantastic Emerging Leader programme.
Our hotels are some of the most vibrant, fun, challenging and exciting workplaces you can possibly find. The Emerging Leader Programme is an accelerated learning and development programme that offers real opportunities for you to carve out a rewarding and successful career in hospitality
It’s an in depth programme, running for 24 months, with lots of training and development, including a 6 month departmental training induction programme, ensuring you get off on the right foot.
Over the course of 24 months, you’ll work across each of our operational hotel departments including reception, restaurant, bars, conference and housekeeping. This ensures you gain valuable skills, experience and exposure.
We want you to be on track to become a future leader, so by the conclusion of the 24 month programme, you will have achieved a Level 3 Supervisor Apprenticeship and completed our “Inspire to Manage” internal training modules.
You’ll get lots of support along the way, plus lots of opportunities to get involved in some really exciting events and initiatives. You’ll emerge from the programme with the skills, experience and development you need to become a first class manager.
The ideal candidate:
You have to be passionate about hospitality to make a success of this programme. You’ll need to manage your time well, as you’ll be working and studying as part of your development. So you’ll be committed, hardworking and absolutely dedicated to your personal development.
You’ll need to be flexible: working in a hotel involves shifts at weekends and evenings, and the nature of this programme will require you to work across a number of different departments, often a in the course of just one day or week.
Here's what we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Bonuses – a £500 bonus when you complete your induction, and £1000 when you complete the programme
- 28 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to staff benefits such as Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Access to the hotel gym and leisure facilities (available in many of our hotels)
- Free meals on duty
Please take a look.