about 1 month ago
De Vere Beaumont Estate
De Vere Beaumont Estate is De Vere’s largest hotel and venue, comprising 429 bedrooms and 45 meeting & event spaces. With multiple outlets across the venue, including, 1705 Restaurant & Bar, The White House, The Chapel and our Conference Village, we can offer a range of varied opportunities to develop career aspirations within hospitality.
Hotel Maintenance Assistant
What is the main purpose of the role?
Completing a variety of maintenance related work across the hotel in a timely fashion; you’ll be responsible for making sure the property is consistently maintained and any issues are addressed in a timely manner.
The role will cover both reactive and planned preventative work and involve working closely with all hotel departments to ensure minimum disruption to guests. You’ll support property audits, record benchmarking data such as meter readings and conduct regular Health & Safety compliance checks of the property.
The Ideal Candidate
Knowledge and experience of maintenance within the hospitality industry, encompassing plumbing, electrics and decorating are highly important to this role, alongside being enthusiastic, motivated and able to work well under pressure.
We are looking for someone who prides themselves on a high standard of work and has the ability to prioritise their workload efficiently.
Please note that the starting date for this position is from 16th March 2020.
* £19,000-£21,000 per annum
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based financial incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours online benefits portal which provides discounts/cashback on travel, leisure activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted colleague and family rates for accommodation within all De Vere hotels
* Long service awards and recognition which increase with service, including complimentary accommodation, food and drink plus extras
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the venue and across De Vere, including opportunities to complete nationally accredited qualifications
* Access to our Inspire Online learning portal, with e-learning modules including compliance and professional development
* Complimentary taxi for the first five miles when travelling to/from work outside of bus times
* Free meals on duty
* Complimentary use of the Leisure Club Gym and Swimming Pool
* Free on-site car parking