3 months ago
At RBH Hospitality Management we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking to recruit exceptional Hotel Breakfast waiter. As Breakfast waiter, you will be under the general guidance of the Restaurant Manager and Breakfast Supervisor and will assist with all duties connected to breakfast service and ensure every guest has an unforgettable experience within Hotel Indigo Cardiff, with the passion to be the best in the City.
Where Will You Be Working?
Cardiff City Centre - a celebratory city and a bustling, lively and energetic place. Many people flock here for short, weekend breaks to experience the excellent shopping, vast sporting and entertainment options and great night life.
This 4-star boutique hotel has emerged from a beautifully refurbished building in the heart of Cardiff city centre in 2017, with 122 bedrooms it will appeal to savvy, individualist guests whether they are a corporate, leisure or transient guest.
The Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill has food and beverage offerings to compliment the stunning bedrooms designed to be unique, authentic and distinct based on Cardiff’s local surroundings, history and culture.
What Are We Looking For?
You will be an individual at the top of their game,someone who can build great customer relations and deliver on service. We want someone who can bring individualism, creativity and innovation to the role, whilst delivering exceptional results for our owners.
What’s In It For You?
People love to work with RBH Hospitality Management because…
* We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
* Our people are truly engaged at work
* There’s open, clear communication from the top
* We’ve got great career development opportunities
* There’s a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
* Everyday discounts from high street retailers
* Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
* Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
* Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Incentive programmes
* Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
* Free meals on duty
* Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at RBH Hospitality Management we transform hotels.
RBH Hospitality Management is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At RBH Hospitality Management we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!