about 1 year ago
* • To ensure efficient and standard controls are in place throughout the hotel, to ensure guest ledger is current at all times, that sales ledger process is correct and up to date and that debts are chased and collected in a timely manner, and that deposits are recorded and logged securely.
* • To ensure hotel purchasing system, Procure Wizard, is kept up to date. Working with hotel departments to ensure orders progress through authorisation, delivery and to invoice. Ensuring that all is up to date for month end.
* • To ensure the hotel timesheets or Fourth Hospitality System Time and Attendance is kept up to date and ready for payroll cut off.
* • To control all cash, cheque and credit card banking’s.
* • To give general assistance to hotel GM and HOD’s in administrational and control matters within the hotel.
* • To provide the Central Finance with necessary information at month end to prepare the monthly management accounts.
* • Any other responsibilities as delegated by the Regional Financial Controller and/or General Manager.
* • Familiarise yourself with Company Values which link to the desired behaviours that we expect all our employees to display
* • Must attend all H & S, Fire and Food Safety Training as directed by designated Line Manager.
* • Ensure that while you undertake your role you abide by the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and safe system of work appropriate to your role.
* • Comply with the company polices and code of conduct at all times.
* • To carry out Duty Management functions as required.
* • Any other tasks as delegated by your line manager
* • Ability to work as part of a diverse team with colleagues from different viewpoints, cultures and countries.