4 months ago
De Vere Beaumont Estate
At the heart of De Vere Beaumont Estate in Old Windsor, sits an 18th-century mansion, a chapel, 429 bedrooms, 50 event spaces and a Georgian white house, set in 40 acres of parkland grounds.
Throughout 2018, an £11 million investment project saw the creation of a new Restaurant & Bar ‘1705’, the refurbishment of our bedrooms, event spaces and Reception, in addition to the majority of our public area spaces.
Hotel Administrator - Part Time 20 hours
Beaumont Estate is a fast paced operation catering for a significant number of guests at any one time. With that we can experience / service up to 1,000 delegates at any one time. We boast a mix of both leisure and corporate guests, both with ever increasingly high expectations. This expectation is boosted by our recent £12m refurbishment which has seen significant improvements in key areas of the hotel.
This role reports directly to the hotel manager and gives significant support to not only the Venue Director but also the Executive team, Heads of Department and the Guest Experience function of the hotel.
Some of your duties will include;
• General hotel administration
• Minute taker at key business meetings
• Compiling comprehensive guest feedback to support hotel teams with overview of guest comments
• Responding to all online medias relating to guest experiences
• Ad Hoc projects for the Venue Director
• Producing reports based on feedback or current projects
Key skills required;
Must able to use Microsoft Office/Excel & PowerPoint
A proven record in administrative support
Excellent attention to detail
Good at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
Exceptional telephone manner
Fast and accurate typing skills
General office administration
Hours for this role are based on 20 per week and suggested to be worked over 5 days.
* A competitive salary
* Pro rata 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty
Please take a look.