7 months ago
We are currently looking for a Host to join our reception team in Mirror Room restaurant at Rosewood London. Our Hosts are entrusted with ensuring our guests dining experience is a unique and memorable experience by creating a lasting first impression. This role offers a schedule of 40 hours spread over 5 working days.
Key expectations of this role are:
• Intuitively assisting guests with any requests prior, during and after their visit.
• Having a thorough knowledge of all products offered by the restaurant.
• Effectively communicating and prioritising tasks in a sophisticated environment whilst maintaining oversight of the restaurant table plan and availability.
• Interacting with our guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service level while effectively responding to guest comments.
• The ability to work in a team and build relationships with the others.
• Having a real passion for guest service and taking ownership of the guest experience.
• Being organised and proactive in managing your tasks.
• Having an engaging presence.
All our associates have the opportunity to live by our culture by being engaging, refined and intuitive in everything they do. Our principles allow a high degree of creativity and empowerment to foster a culture of Relationship Hospitality.
• 28 days paid holidays per annum including Bank Holidays
• Company pension scheme
• 12 complimentary room nights and F&B discount worldwide
• Career development opportunities
• Free meals on duty
• Season ticket loan
Rosewood is housed in an Edwardian Belle Époque building that offers some of London's finest accommodations and service with the feel of a stylish London residence. It forms part of the ultra-luxury collection Rosewood Hotels and Resorts® which comprises of over 20 properties and over 15 future hotel openings.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.