8 months ago
• To assist with the operation of the reception, gym and pool areas.
• Give an efficient, smooth and quick service while maintaining principles and standards set by the Hotel.
• To have a complete operational knowledge of all Health Club facilities, equipment and services available.
• To actively promote facilities available within the Health Club to promote Health Club membership and maximise profit.
• To ensure that all Health Club rules and regulations are understood and adhered to at all times by members, residents and staff.
• To thoroughly clean, on a daily basis, all Health Club areas as specified by the S.O.P. Manual and complete all relevant check lists.
• To carry out fitness tests with Health Club members, residents and staff and advice individuals of safe exercise programmes.
• To advise individuals on the use of equipment and facilities.
• To have basic knowledge of first aid and lifesaving as in recognised certificates e.g. St John's Ambulance, First Aid and Bronze Medallion.
• To be responsible for your float, ensuring that all revenue is correctly accounted for and all necessary paperwork completed.
• To familiarise yourself with all beverages and food which is available through the Health Club.
• To ensure that stock levels of all merchandise are maintained at all times.
• To be responsible for daily ordering and ensure stock-rotation of all perishable items i.e., drink and food.
• To collect for washing, used beakers, cups, plate’s etc., from lounge, pool and gym areas.
• Keep lounge area presentable at all times i.e. settees, cushions, table tops, magazines, brochures to be kept in their place.
• To process residents; dockets as instructed, obtaining customer signatures at all times.
• To ensure all equipment is used correctly and economically and that any maintenance faults are reported to your supervisor immediately.
• Follow the correct procedure for the handling of lost property as laid down in the S.O.P. Manual.
• To have a thorough knowledge of the hotel and local amenities.
• To be aware of security to guests' property and to report any suspicious personnel who might be in the hotel.
• To ensure that you are aware of your obligations under the Health & Hygiene Laws and Food Safety Act.
• To ensure the correct chemicals are added to the pool and spa water, ensuring recommended Health & Safety levels are obtained.
• To ensure all personal objectives set by the Operations Manager are achieved.
• To act in accordance with the Fire Regulations.
• To observe all Security, Hygiene, Weights & Measures, Health & Safety Regulations.
• To maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance at all times.
• To be friendly and courteous to staff, management and guests at all times.
• To attend training courses and meetings as required.
• To undertake any other duty, which you may reasonably, requested to do
• To ensure the smooth operation of the reception desk, maximise sales & maintain the required standards of service to guests & club members.
• Staff referral bonus scheme.
• Use of leisure facilities (gym/pool) during off-peak times.
• Discounted stays for friends and family.
• Employee Advisory Service.
• Meals/drinks whilst on duty.
• Accor Bienvenue
- Staff Discount Card and Bonus Breaks
- Complimentary 2 free stays a year in any of the 700+ UK Accor hotels after 6 months of service.
• Many other benefits.
Join us today as an integral member of Mercure Warwickshire family. To apply for the role please either apply to this advert or
ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE LOCALLY AND ARE ABLE TO COMMUTE TO WORK, AS NO LIVE IN IS AVAILABLE
Apply for Job