about 1 month ago
Cliveden House, Cliveden House & Spa, Taplow, Berkshire, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 0JF
Apply for this job
As a team member at Cliveden House, you are the reason that our Guests keep coming back for more. Our Head Waiter team work part of a team to serve our Guests and create unforgettable experiences for them, exceeding expectations from breakfast right through to dinner, to ensure that every guest wants to return. You will:
* To assist the Restaurant Manager and their Assistants in keeping the morale of the Team up through social and educational events.
* To take pride and be passionate in assisting the Restaurant Manager and their Assistants in the preparation and presentation of training programmes, briefings and SOP’s.
* To assist with the Restaurant administration as allocated at twice monthly Management meetings.
* To show confidence and welcome, sit and take food orders from guests in the Lounge or Restaurant.
* To take ownership and ensure that the billing procedure is thorough, correct and signed at completion of each meal.
* To collate information and feedback while attending all staff briefings before each service.
* To show integrity and obtain feedback from guests and to use ttheir to improve service and to pass on such to the Restaurant Manager and their Assistants.
* Ownership and overall responsibility of the running of your station, private function or room service.
* To be passionate about assisting in preparation, presentation and recording of trainings sessions.
* To maintain good communication between Kitchen/Restaurant and other departments on a daily basis re specials, shortages and special dietary requirements. Embracing the behaviours of Teamwork and Flexibility.
What we can offer you:
* Service Charge
* Temporary staff accommodation
* Free staff meals
* Discount on Spa treatment and products
* Friends and Family rate at our Hotels
* 25% discount on all Food & Beverage
* …and much more.
If you find the pace and buzz of service exciting and feel comfortable working under pressure, please get in touch, we'd love to hear from you!