about 1 year ago
Role title: Head of Sales (Groups & Coach) - Full Time - Britannia Hotels
Job Opening: 2018-09-06
Head of Sales (Groups & Coach)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen, you could be working for Britannia Hotels, based in the beautiful village of Hale, Cheshire.
Due to continued expansion of famous Hotel Destinations across the UK, we are looking to recruit a Head of Sales for Groups & Coaches who will be responsible for establishing and maintaining contacts with corporate and Coach organisations to maximise revenue for Britannia Hotels.
Your duties will include;
* Promoting our hotels to both new and existing coach companies through face to face and telephone communications.
* Maintaining contact with booking agents.
* Establishing direct contact with corporate purchasing departments.
* Negotiating rates for corporate organisations.
* Monitoring business levels.
* Conduct presentations to clients.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1-year hotel sales experience, you will have experience liaising with booking agents and corporate organisations. You must be able to develop effective relationships with clients, agents and the operational departments within the Hotels. Computer literacy is essential for this role.
Visit our website -****** and learn more about this exciting brand!
This position offers a very attractive salary!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
* Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
* Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
* Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
* Uniform (Subject to position)
* Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.