8 months ago
Oetker Collection is the most inspiring selection of masterpiece hotels in the world. Oetker Collection embodies the finest of traditional European hospitality. These elite luxury hotels are strong together like pearls on a chain. Each is one-of-a-kind, unified by a desire to deliver the very best of life.
The Lanesborough is one of our Oetker Collection Masterpiece.
The Lanesborough – classically British service in a remarkably vibrant and elegant London residence.
By joining our teams, you are committed to respecting the values that make The Lanesborough and Oetker Collection famous.
The Lanesborough invites you to join its teams and offers you the best opportunities for career and development within the amazing Oetker Collection Hotels.
The team of The Lanesborough are waiting for you to have an exceptional experience!
London, United Kingdom
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Head of PR & Communications to join our fantastic Sales & Marketing team at The Lanesborough.
Duties and responsibilities include:
* Manage relationship with Oetker Collection PR agencies in the development of the annual PR Strategy, monthly meetings, conference calls to review past activity and future activity.
* Develop and maintain good relationships with key media representatives around the globe, co-ordinating media stays, weekly media entertaining, media preview events, in conjunction with Oetker Collection PR agencies.
* Develop and Co-ordinate crisis communications.
* Set up communication strategy for the hotel in liaison with Executive Head of Sales & Marketing and Managing Director.
* Represent the hotel on all occasions, inside and outside the property, liaison between media and management
* Support the Sales team activities in all key markets and regular communication of PR stories for sales to promote in their key markets.
* Handle hotel visibility across the British and international media (writing and sending press releases, setting up events, supervising photo and video shootings, etc.)
* Maintain permanent relationship with journalists (hotel invitation, entertainment, desk visits
* Assist in social media strategy (social networks, TripAdvisor, referencing).
In return we offer fantastic industry leading rewards and benefits (Conditions apply):
* Private Medical Insurance
* Enhanced Pension Scheme
* Life Assurance
* Dental and Optical Benefits
* Season Ticket Loan
* Meals on Duty
* Cycle Scheme (Loan to Purchase)
* Business Laundry
* Training & Development Plans
* Social Committee Activities
* Training Fund Assistance
* Awards & Recognition Programs
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
* Proven track record in a luxury establishment of which at least three years in a managerial position in PR & Marketing.
* Excellent people management skills as a solution focussed leader
* Excellent command of the English language both written and verbal is essential (a second language is an asset).
* Immaculate grooming standards
* Great knowledge of Microsoft Office, Delphi and Opera is essential
* Ability to work under pressure and communicate effectively at all levels.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process
If you wish to invest in Oetker Collection, we encourage you to take this opportunity and we would be very happy to have you as member of our team.
Send this vacancy to a friend
Print details (new window)
Back to search results