8 months ago
Who We are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia, with new openings planned globally.
Soho House is a platform for creativity and a space for its diverse membership to have fun, connect, discover and grow. Our passion is people, and we put members and our team at the heart of everything we do. We promote equality, respect and kindness within our walls, and in every community we create around the world.
Soho House seeks a full-time, dynamic head of brand marketing and communications for a maternity cover role, based at our London support office.
* Work with the Managing Director and Chief Membership & Communications Officer to develop and deliver the global communications and marketing strategy for Soho House’s retail arms: Soho Home and Cowshed.
* Own the Soho Home and Cowshed marketing calendars and campaign planning across both brands.
* Work with internal stakeholders (Product, Ecommerce, Creative and Digital) to deliver integrated, informative and relevant seasonal campaigns.
* Own and manage the marketing and partnerships budget, in partnership with line managers.
* Source and lead key brand collaborations (E.G. Pierre Frey/Bert & May/Ella Hookway) to leverage, position and amplify the brand and reach new audiences in key markets.
* Establish and maintain strong relationships with influencers, strategic partners and press, using your network to maintain positive brand perception and share of voice in the home and beauty marketplace.
* Work closely with the Digital Marketing team and Social Media Manager to align and guide the retail digital and social media strategy to the business objectives, providing content opportunities and ideas to drive customer acquisition in new markets.
* Develop and maintain collaborative, close working relationships with the Soho House marketing/content teams to ensure fluid communication of all marketing activity across the business and maximise use of content
* Oversee post campaign reporting, analysis and ongoing weekly KPIs, to produce actionable insights and learnings.
* Build, oversee and help execute a robust influencer strategy for use across all channels, from initiation, outreach, negotiations, contracts and deliverables overseeing logistics through to delivery with departmental support.
* Secure consistent, strategic and on-brand editorial coverage across key digital and print outlets.
* Oversee and manage the Senior Marketing and Communications Executive on the creation of brand communications to support campaign and calendar moments – think press releases, mailers, business responses.
* Organise and execute stand-out events to inspire and engage our audiences. This includes activation ideation and planning for industry events such as House Festival and press days.
* Keep abreast of competitor activities and industry developments in order to inform the business, and apply as necessary to marketing initiatives
* Oversee coverage reporting and sample management, gifting activity
* 10+ years’ experience in a commercial retail marketing or communications role
* Seasoned experience of planning and implementing email marketing, campaign messaging, partnerships and events.
* Solid experience leading and managing a small team
* Proven ability to pivot, move quickly and work to meet stringent deadlines
* Strong commercial acumen
* Experience of working in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment with competing deadlines and priorities
* Highly organised and exceptional planning capabilities
* Good Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint or similar skills
* Exposure to organic search engine optimisation techniques
* People management experience
* Willingness to go the extra mile
* Self-motivated, uses initiative
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
* Soho Impact: Empowering the Soho House Community to make positive change, through mentoring, apprenticeship, local outreach and sustainability
* Career Development: Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically
* Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
* Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
* Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
* Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day's + vacation days