28 days ago
Role title: Head Housekeeper - Full Time - Europa Hotel
Job Opening: 2021-07-07
Head Housekeeper – Europa Hotel
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at one of our prime hotels near Gatwick Airport, situated in Crawley. This 246-bedroom hotel offers excellent value and comfort, as well as first class facilities. The hotel has its own courtyard with beautifully landscaped gardens and fountains, which is the perfect place to relax.
Our hotel boasts The Rafters Lounge Bar, which leads out onto the courtyard, it is also a cosy place to drink in traditional surroundings & we also offer the Mediterranean Restaurant. The Europa also offers 7 conference rooms catering for between 10 to 170 delegates, as well as being a favoured option for wedding events & receptions. Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Full Time Head Housekeeper onto the team.
As Head Housekeeper you will be required to;
* Effectively manage the department to ensure cleanliness of all public areas, bedrooms and corridors.
* Ensure all housekeeping reports, including daily discrepancy reports are given to the General Manager.
* Liaise effectively with reception to ensure all out of order rooms, room move, and room allocations are processed correctly.
* Recruit, train and develop all housekeeping staff.
* Ensure adequate control of linen and to liaise with the laundry to ensure adequate available stocks.
The successful candidate will have previous experience as a Head Housekeeper/Deputy Head Housekeeper in 100+ bedroom hotel. You will be organized, punctual and efficient. You will also have excellent attention to detail and can effectively meet deadlines whilst maintaining high quality service.
Visit our website -****** check out this uniquely-styled Airport Hotel!
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
* Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
* Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 60 Hotels & 6 Parks
* Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
* Uniform (Subject to position)
* Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.