about 1 month ago
At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of Head Housekeeper has become available at The Crown. Reporting into the General Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Managing a team of room attendants to deliver exceptional standards in all our rooms
* Maintaining the hotel public areas
* Working to support hotel targets including linen and room consumables
* Following all Health & Safety and COSHH standards
* Training, development & recruitment of your team
What Are We Looking For?
You must have a proven track record in delivering results and your communication skill must be second to none. You must be well organised, have great attention to detail and a can do approach. Previous experience as a Head or Deputy Head Housekeeper is essential.
Where Will You Be Working?
With a history dating back over 300 years, the Crown Hotel is one of the premier venues in Harrogate for business and leisure. The hotel boasts 115 guest bedrooms, extensive conference & events facilities, 24-hour room service and Churchills Restaurant where residents and the public can eat and drink.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because…
* We focus on health, wellbeing, and our communities
* Our people are truly engaged at work
* There's open, clear communication from the top
* We've got great career development opportunities
* There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes.
* Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Incentive programmes – to keep you motivated
* Money off high street retailers – hundreds of savings to be had
* Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
* Free meals on duty? (this could easily equate to over £1000 per year saving to you *based on full time hours)
* Pension – as it’s important to save for a later date
* Flexible pay with Wagestream – a financial wellbeing benefit that allows you to access your pay as you earn it
* Training programmes – we want you to be the best you can be
* Cycle to Work Scheme – huge savings on buying a new bike
* Refer a Friend Scheme – just by putting a good word in for a mate will earn you extra cash
The Bigger Picture
RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott, and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!