18 days ago
At Thistle we are always looking for Managers who can achieve market leading results using innovation and flair,
who are ready to stretch their own performance and that of their team and who have a passion for excellence that
will inspire others. If that sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
As Head Housekeeper you will have full responsibility for the cleanliness of the hotel including all front of house
areas and bedrooms and for managing a team of Room Operatives, and a Deputy Head Housekeeper. You will be responsible
for ensuring high levels of customer service are delivered, maintaining health and safety procedures and managing
staffing productivity and stock levels through a computerised system. You will also be required to carry out duty
management shifts in line with all other Heads of Department.
You will take a key role in training and developing individual members of your team and you will also have a part
to play in implementing guest service initiatives.
What we look for
* Inspirational leadership ability
* Experience as an Executive Housekeeper or Head Housekeeper in a similar property
* An exceptional eye for detail
* Experience of leading a successful team
* Real passion for guest service
What's in it for you?
* 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
* Discounted rates on hotel rooms, food and drink across the glh group
* Interest free season ticket loans (conditions apply)
* Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
* Long Service Awards
* Pension and Healthcare Schemes
* Generous recommend a friend scheme
* Access to discounts and cashback through a huge range of retailers and service providers via our online benefits portal
* Wonderful Person of the month scheme with cash prizes
* Childcare vouchers
* Staff refreshments on shift