4 months ago
We are currently looking for a Head Door Person to join our Concierge team at Rosewood London. Our Head Door Person is entrusted to manage all aspects of our very busy courtyard and and supervise our team of Door and Gate Persons. Within a 14-day period you will work 7 shifts, each lasting 12 hours.
Key expectations of this role are:
• Managing pedestrian and car traffic of up to 100 vehicles a day.
• Supervising and training the team Gate and Door Persons to ensure standards consistency.
• Welcoming and assisting our guests with providing appropriate information.
• Being an ambassador of the hotel, portraying a professional and refined image.
• Having a passion for guest service and taking ownership of the guest experience.
• The ability to work in a team and build relationships with others.
• Being well organised, warm yet appropriately assertive when required.
• Having a driving licence without any points or convictions.
All our associates have the opportunity to live by our culture by being engaging, refined and intuitive in everything they do. Our principles allow a high degree of creativity and empowerment to foster a culture of Relationship Hospitality.
• Competitive holiday allowance which increase with length of service
• Company pension scheme and life assurance
• 12 complimentary room nights and F&B discount worldwide
• Career development opportunities
• Free meals on duty
• Season ticket loan
Rosewood is housed in an Edwardian Belle Époque building that offers some of London's finest accommodations and service with the feel of a stylish London residence. It forms part of the ultra-luxury collection Rosewood Hotels and Resorts® which comprises of over 20 properties and over 15 future hotel openings.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.