about 1 month ago
Are you a Head Chef who is passionate about a career in hotels? If so, we want to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Head Chef to join our highly successful team at Village Hyde, where you will receive a competitive salary plus amazing benefits which include FREE parking, FREE membership to our state of the art gyms, excellent holiday allowance as well as discounted food & beverage and stays in our hotels.
Here at Village Hotel Club, our values and behaviours (inspirational, driven, commercial, detailed and resilient) demonstrate our passion for giving our guests an excellent experience, as such, as our Head Chef you will be part of an award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality constantly. As well as giving our staff the best career opportunities backed up by training and development at every step of the way.
As our Head Chef, you will:
- Deliver the food and beverage strategy in order to achieve budgeted commercial returns
- Drive quality and value that ensures great guest restaurant experiences.
- Ensure that all aspects of kitchen activity are co-ordinated to create a professional, safe, hygienic and cost effective environment.
- Establish and use clear lines of communication within the kitchen operations and with food service staff.
- Ensure that Food items are delivered in appropriate packaging and are handled, cooked and served to company specification in accordance with FRESH.
- Using the KPIs, benchmark individual team members performance in terms of sales.
- Review wage cost and ensure staffing levels are at the appropriate levels to drive conversion.
- Adhere strictly to food hygiene regulations according to FRESH, HACCP and EHO directives.
- Comply with the Food Safety and Health and Safety procedures as specified by the CMI and internal audits and achieve a minimum of 85%.
To become our Head Chef you;
- Will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations.
- Will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards.
- Should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards.
- Should have a warm, personable nature and a can do attitude.
- Must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver.
- Will be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
If you are truly passionate about a career in hotels and would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit and a real feeling of inclusiveness then Village Hotels is the place for you.
Apply now to be our Head Chef.