7 months ago
Gym Cafe Assistant / Barista ( Part Time) - Soho House White City - Target earnings of up to £10 p/h
Part-time (20 to 30 hours per week). Highly Competitive Salary.
Who We Are…
Soho House is a collection of private members' clubs and restaurants, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, Europe, north America and Asia. In addition, the Group is developing with new openings planned globally.
Working with us as a Gym Cafe Assistant you will have fun, develop your career and have the chance to work with us around the globe, all whilst receiving great pay and benefits.
White City House has opened last April at the old BBC headquarters in West London. The House has three floors of club space, rooftop pool, two cinemas, a screening room, 45 bedrooms within the building’s original Grade-II listed central ring and our 24,000 sq ft House Gym with state-of-the-art equipment, a large free weights area, bespoke rigs, and an activated turf area.
In four studios, members and hotel guests can choose from classes including Pilates and Vinyasa yoga, multi-functional conditioning, combat and Soho House’s signature HIIT offering.
There’s also a 17-metre lap pool with steam room, sauna and hammam, as well as spacious changing and shower facilities.
White City House is a multi-bar members club. The Gym's House Press bar serves speciality coffee, protein shakes, juices and healthy snacks to refuel after a workout. Successful applicants will be part of a program that is set to broaden the speciality coffee conversation and have access to continuous training and development opportunities.
This is a great opportunity to bring coffee expertise to a large audience and learn new skills in the broader hospitality sector. All Baristas will be provided bar, product & service training throughout their employment.
For those Barista who wish to both further their career and have fun, we offer fantastic, rewarding global prospects.
Only those Barista eligible to work in the UK or with a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above Barista position.
* A passion for great service and great coffee - full training in all equipment will be provided but the enthusiasm must come from you!
* A good team player to support and work with the whole team
* Can-do attitude with ability to multi-task in a busy environment
* Previous experience within the in Coffee industry including latte art skills advantageous
Soho House & Co offers:
* One of the most competitive salaries within the hospitality industry
* Fantastic career growth and personal development opportunities, with an opportunity to travel abroad with us
* Family Meal on shift
* Our food and drinks network, Cookhouse & House Tonic. which offers a monthly calendar of interactive trainings, guest demonstrations from industry professionals, sourcing and tasting trips and our own in-house magazine
* Subsidised gym memberships, pension and great discounts across our sites