about 1 month ago
Gym Attendant Supervisor - Soho House White City
Full time. Highly Competitive Salary.
Who We Are...
Soho House is a collection of private members' clubs and restaurants, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA and Europe. In addition, the Group is developing with new openings planned globally.
White City House has recently opened at the old BBC headquarters in West London. The House has three floors of club space, rooftop pool, two cinemas, a screening room, 24,000 sq ft gym and 45 bedrooms within the building’s original Grade-II listed central ring.
We are currently searching for a passionate and professional Gym Attendant Supervisor to support the White City House Gym team. They will be overseeing the cleanliness of all areas of the Gym and providing support to the Management team. Candidates must be passionate about the leisure industry, have the ability to lead by example and work on their own initiative.
This role would ideally suit someone with a strong background in leisure and have good can-do attitude. Candidates must have excellent attention to detail and customer service skills, as well as be able to work in a fast-paced environment. The Gym Attendant Supervisor role will include evening and weekend work.
Only those Gym Attendant Supervisors eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the role.
* Experience as Gym Attendant in a similar high-volume establishment is advantageous
* A can-do attitude, team player and willingness to learn
* Strong communication skills in verbal and written skills in the English language
* Able to work full time, including evening and weekend work
Soho House & Co offers:
* One of the most competitive salaries within the hospitality industry
* Fantastic career growth and personal development opportunities, with an opportunity to travel abroad
* Meal on shift
* Our food and drinks network, Cookhouse & House Tonic which offer a monthly calendar of interactive trainings, guest demonstrations from industry professionals, sourcing and tasting trips and our own in-house magazine
* Subsidised gym memberships, pension and great discounts across our sites