4 months ago
At the Athenaeum Hotel and Residences, the celebrated ‘friendly five star’ hotel in the heart of Mayfair, our fantastic staff receive as much respect and support as our discerning guests.
From afternoon tea (voted Best in London), to our discreet whisky bar and newly refurbished restaurant under the guidance of Chris and Jeff Galvin we cater to every taste – informally, in style.
As a Guest Services Agent in our Front of House department you will be responsible for:
* To ensure all Guest Needs are met to the required standard
* To ensure your allocated daily responsibility is completed to the required standard and co-operation with your team colleagues is evident at all times
* To ensure all Guests, Colleagues and physical product are treated with respect at all times
* To correctly account for all monies taken and goods sold
* To ensure any Guest request, outside your area of expertise, is raised immediately to the appropriate level
The Essential requirements for this position are:
* Clear conversational and written English Language
* A flexible attitude
* Ability to follow specific instructions
* Previous experience of reception duties
The Guest Services Agent will work with a dedicated and passionate Front of House team and will report directly to the Guest Services Supervisor. You will be passionate about your work and have the desire to progress your career in a leading five star hotel.
Benefits on offer include: Season Ticket Loans *Dental Insurance* Pension* Company Sick Pay* plus a meal on duty, free uniform and dry cleaning; discount in Hotel Restaurants and discounted hotel stays and much more.*service related
If you feel that this role is for you, please apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.