14 days ago
At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of Guest Service Manager Nights has become available at the Holiday Inn Express Bridgwater. Reporting into the Deputy General Manager, you will be responsible for running an effective shift and managing the team including reception duties check-in/out, payments, reservations and bar service. The successful applicant for this role will deliver excellent customer service, have a positive ‘can do' attitude, be willing to learn and show that they care and will work flexibly to carry out a variety of duties.
Where Will You Be Working
A new contemporary hotel with 138 bedrooms, on the outskirts of the historic town of Bridgwater,
The hotel is situated for easy access to the Somerset Coast, Quantock Hills and popular towns like Glastonbury and Taunton, it is a great stop off point before continuing your journey down to Devon or Cornwall.
Just off the M5 motorway J24, Holiday Inn Express® Bridgwater is a 3 miles drive from the city centre, also at the gateway to the South West
What Are We Looking For?
We're looking for an individual who;
Can communicate well with others, can carry out instructions, is able to pay close attention to detail and will commit to providing outstanding service to our guests. Experience is preferable but full training is provided.
Also who has;
* Dynamic leadership.
* Strong focus on customer service.
* Ability to cope under pressure.
* Strongly motivated and ambition-driven.
* Ability to multitask.
* Warm personality.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because…
* We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
* Our people are truly engaged at work
* There's open, clear communication from the top
* We've got great career development opportunities
* There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
* Everyday discounts from high street retailers
* Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
* Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
* Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Incentive programmes
* Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
* Free meals on duty
* Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
he Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at RBH we transform hotels.
RHB is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!