about 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Nobu Hotels first European hotel, Nobu Hotel Shoreditch. We are seeking a Guest Service Centre Agent to join the team at the Nobu Hotel Shoreditch.
Located on Willow Street in the Shoreditch area of London, the hotel will feature 150 rooms including 7 suites, an 80-seat lobby lounge and a 240 seat Nobu restaurant with outdoor courtyard. Additionally, the property boasts a 178 square metre event space with natural light, and wellness facilities. Unique to London, Nobu Hotel Shoreditch offers a blend of Shoreditch’s creative energy with Nobu’s ethos of simple luxury. We are a very established brand who can offer growth and development, alongside the opportunity to travel.
· Provides prompt, courteous and efficient handling of all incoming calls to the hotel, offer guidance and answer guests questions, as well as direct their calls for other requests.
· Offers assistance with outgoing calls. Also, plays an integral part in assisting with emergencies, (fire, medical, power/system failure) by contacting the designated personnel for immediate assistance.
· Handles and process Room Service Order taking promptly and accurately
· Maintain a professional appearance at all times and conduct personal behaviour is a mature and professional manner when representing the hotel.
In return we offer a competitive package that includes:
· Meals on duty
· 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
· Company pension scheme
Nobu Hotel Shoreditch is an equal opportunities employer.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.