about 1 month ago
***Casual position*** Guest Assistant - (Weekends)
Weekend Work Warriors WANTED?
* Do you love been on your feet?
* Have you got a smart watch and want to get your steps in for a weekend challenge with your friends and family to be the winner?
* Do you love interacting with people?
What are you waiting for this job is perfect for you! Apply today ....
(this job is for shifts on a Saturday and Sunday).
Casual Shift patterns:
Example of Shift patterns below for a Saturday and Sunday.
7.00-11.00, 7.00-12.00, 8.00-12.00, 8.00-13.00, 17.00-22.00, 17.30-22.30 or 18.00-23.00
At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
We have commenced our search for Casual Guest Assistants to work at Hampton by Hilton Manchester Northern Quarter - a 3-star focused service 221-bedroom hotel which opened November 20020.
Reporting directly to the Guest Service Manager you will take responsibility in assisting with the Hotel's operational areas in Food and Beverage within the hotel.
As a Casual Guest Assistant , you will assist in Food & Beverage operations and work with customers and Guests to serve their needs and provide an excellent customer service experience. A Casual Guest Assistant , is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Assist the Duty Manager with daily Food & Beverage operations
* Provide prompt service and actively seek opportunities to drive Guest satisfaction
* Ensure that you are fully aware of any relevant feedback from either Guests/ other departments
* Manage, resolve or escalate any and all Guest complaints quickly
* Ensure all access to the hotel is secure as required by hotel policy and procedure.
* Ensure a high level of product knowledge of the hotel and the local area
* Respond to guest complaints, conduct research and resolve and negotiate solutions for guest satisfaction, as needed
* Receive, input, retrieve and relay messages to guests, as needed
Where Will You Be Working?
You will be working at the Hampton by Hilton Manchester Norther Quarter. This exciting new hotel boasts 221 guest bedrooms and benefits from close proximity to bars, restaurants and cultural attractions.
Part of the Hilton family of brands, this exciting role provides an excellent opportunity for a Casual Guest Assistant to be part of an iconic branded hotel in a competitive market place.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because…
* We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
* Our people are truly engaged at work
* There's open, clear communication from the top
* We've got great career development opportunities
* There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
* Everyday discounts from high street retailers
* Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
* Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
* Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Incentive programmes
* Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
* Free meals on duty
* Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at RBH we transform hotels.
RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!