about 1 month ago
Do you want to join a Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality? Do you want to work in an industry that offers SO many different career paths? Do you want to express yourself? Do you want flexibility? Do you want to feel safe at work? Do you want to be part of a company that takes sustainability and the environment seriously? Do you want to work for a company that truly values diversity and inclusion? You answered YES to all of these questions, right? So get applying for this opportunity!!!
At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of Guest Service Assistant Nights has become available at Ibis Budget London Heathrow T5. Reporting into the Front of house manager, you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring friendly welcome and check-in in line with brand standards
* Preparing Night Audit report and complete night audit process
* Integral in ensuring the security of guests and employees in the hotel at night
* Profession handling of guest enquiries and queries
* Conducting efficient check out in line with brand standards
The successful applicant for this role will be able to display great leadership skills, deliver excellent customer service, have a positive ‘can do' attitude, be willing to learn and show that they care.
Where Will You Be Working?
Located just a shortbus ride away from Heathrow Terminal 5, the ibis budget London Heathrow T5 is ideal for a good night sleep in our comfortable Sweet Bed by ibis budget. Start your day right with our breakfast buffet or grab & go service if you are heading off for an early flight. Our restaurant and bar also offer evening meals and is the perfect spot to sit back and unwind. If you have time to spare, the hotel is just 15-minutes away from central London on the Heathrow Express from T5.
The hotel is close to the heart of Slough and bustling Windsor, so visitors can make the most of the area without travelling too far. Guests arriving by car can enjoy extensive on-site parking for both short and more extended stays. Our on-site restaurant serves a plentiful breakfast every morning. Join us for dinner and relax, or grab a meal to go and forget busy airport eateries. The hotel bar is always fully stocked, a perfect place to relax after a long flight into Heathrow.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because…
* We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
* Our people are truly engaged at work
* There's open, clear communication from the top
* We've got great career development opportunities
* There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will have access to a benefits package that includes;
* Everyday discounts from high street retailers
* Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
* Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
* Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Incentive programmes
* Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
* Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
The Bigger Picture
Ibis Budget London Heathrow T5 is managed by RBH; an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!