14 days ago
At Hampton by Hilton London Docklands we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position Guest Service Assistant has become available at Hampton by Hilton London Docklands Excel. Reporting into the Guest Services Manager you will be responsible for ensuring exceptional guest services are provided during your shift, you will also be working on reception and bar area which includes the service of drinks and snack food, furthermore you will be required to ensure all end-of-day procedures are completed in line with audit requirements.as well as leading a team of great individuals. The successful applicant for this role will be able to display great leadership skills, deliver excellent customer service, have a positive ‘can do' attitude, be willing to learn and show that they care.
The benefits of working with us:
* Pay reviews linked with personalised development plans
* 28 days paid holiday (including public/bank holidays) pro rata
* Hilton International Travel Programme and friends and family rate benefit
* RBH team member and friends and family rate benefit (various hotel brands)
* Hilton Worldwide University online training opportunities
* RBH learning and development opportunities
* Contributory pension scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Everyday discounts from high street retailers
* Free meals on duty
* Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
* 50% Discount on F and B
Where Will You Be Working?
Hampton by Hilton London Docklands is situated a few minutes from London City Airport and the Excel Exhibition Centre in East London. Our hotel is a popular venue for meetings and all types of functions and events being held at Excel, The O2 in Greenwich and the Olympic stadium in Stratford.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because…
* We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
* Our people are truly engaged at work
* There's open, clear communication from the top
* We've got great career development opportunities
* There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
* Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Incentive programmes
* Money off high street retailers
* Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for someone who can communicate well with others, can carry out instructions, is able to pay close attention to detail and will commit to providing outstanding service to our guests. Experience of working in hotels is preferable but full training is provided.
The Bigger Picture
Hampton by Hilton is managed by RBH; an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!