3 months ago
We are currently looking for a Guest Relations Supervisor to join our Guest Relations team at Rosewood London. Our Guest Relations Supervisor is entrusted to supervise the Guest Relations team to ensure memorable guest experiences. This role offers approximately 40 hours per week spread over 5 working days.
Key expectations of this role are
• Providing our guests service in accordance with Rosewood standards.
• Having a thorough knowledge of all hotel areas, standards and procedures required at the Front Office.
• Embracing Rosewood standards to ensure a consistent guest experience delivered by all Guest Relations Officers.
• Intuitively anticipating guests’ needs, by responding promptly and acknowledging all guests, whatever time of day.
• The ability to work in a team, build relationships and provide guidance to others.
• Possessing a real passion for guest service and taking ownership of the guest experience.
• Being organised and proactive in managing your tasks.
• Having an engaging presence.
• A throrough understanding of the function of property management systems (Opera V5).
All our associates have the opportunity to live by our culture by being engaging, refined and intuitive in everything they do. Our principles allow a high degree of creativity and empowerment to foster a culture of Relationship Hospitality.
• 28 days paid holidays per annum including Bank Holidays
• Company pension scheme
• 12 complimentary room nights and F&B discount worldwide
• Career development opportunities
• Free meals on duty
• Season ticket loan
Rosewood is housed in an Edwardian Belle Époque building that offers some of London's finest accommodations and service with the feel of a stylish London residence. It forms part of the ultra-luxury collection Rosewood Hotels and Resorts® which comprises of over 20 properties and over 15 future hotel openings.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.