3 months ago
Principal Manchester has a unique and fantastic opportunity of Guest Relations Manager to join our Family.
As a Guest Relations Manager you will lead the guest relations team on a day to day basis, ensuring excellent service is provided to all guests in line with our brand values. You will be responding to guests needs and anticipating their unstated ones and at times you might be the sole point of contact for certain guests/bookings for the duration of their stay.
Balloons to celebrate a promotion, rose petals and Champagne to assist with a proposal, or a chocolate cake to congratulate a birthday? Are you having a passion in creating memorable moments? Then you might be just the perfect person to join the Principal Manchester as a Guest Relations Manager!
Working together with a motivated and experienced team at the historic building that once hosted the Refuge Assurance Company to assist the Director of Rooms and the Front of House Team in welcoming guests from all over the world at the Principal Manchester transitioning to become a fully branded IHG property by the beginning of 2020.
What we need from you
We are looking for a self-motivated forward-thinking individual with a strong Hotel Front Office Operational Background as well as proven Guest Journey experience within a lifestyle/luxury, multi-outlet environment.
You are passionate about learning and finding new and creative ways to deliver exceptional service, You will be flexible and understand what is required when business levels peak and trough, to deliver the best possible service.
As Guest Relations Manager you will have a hands-on approach and take a proactive role with managers in order to identify and enable a great guest experience. You will be an inspirational leader, who is passionate in delivering extraordinary guest experiences and who takes pride in sharing success with the team.
What we offer
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of Manchester’s most renowned hotels that offers excellent opportunities for career development and progression.
Principal Manchester believes that heartfelt connections make people’s lives better. Our colleagues are empowered and encouraged to act from the heart, to go above and beyond to create ridiculously personal experiences for each other and our guests.
Our culture encourages colleagues to be their best selves, and we celebrate the differences of each employee. This is reinforced through on-going cultural cornerstones which ensure the Kimpton spirit is consistently experienced across our hotel. Working at IHG is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion.
Guest Relations Manager’s, receive some great IHG perks:
* £25,000 per annum, Plus Great IHG Perks!
* 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days.
* Hotel wide incentive programme for all front of house and back of house team members with various rewards available monthly
* Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
* Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal (HAPI Benefits), which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent employee recognition programmes
* Vast range of learning and development programmes
* Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
* Meals whilst on duty
* Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Guest Relations Manager, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK