3 months ago
At the heart of Edwardian Hotels London is a simple founding belief, that from back of house to the boardroom we are all Hosts. Everyone is encouraged to express their individuality and initiative, and to bring their passion to work. (We may wear uniforms, but we don’t believe in uniformity.)
Everything we do is driven by a desire to exceed our guests’, clients and partners expectations. To surprise and delight. To make the time our guests choose to spend with us genuinely exceptional. So that even the shortest stay with us, will last long in their memory. Everyone who works here does this every day across our portfolio of brands, in highly prestigious locations in London and beyond.
For 40 years Edwardian Hotels London has built upon this ambition, and as a family owned company we’re proud of the freedom our independence gives us to grow our business on a relentless and memorable curve – upwards.
With an enviable collection of luxurious distinctive hotels and restaurants such as The May Fair Hotel, Radisson Blu Edwardian London Hotels, Steak and Lobster, Scoff and Banter, May Fair Kitchen, Annayu and May Fair Bar; in the most desirable locations of the UK's most vibrant cities, EHL's vision is unique: To Be Memory Makers.
Being a Memory Maker as a Guest Relations Manager
In this role, you will become part of the Edwardian family and work within Front of House in The May Fair
* The role of the Guest Relations Manager is to provide personal attention and to take personal responsibility when providing guest service to deliver a great experience which makes our guests feel at home.
* Provide flawless, upscale, professional and high level of service.
* Analyzing customer feedback and providing strategic direction to continuously enhance guest experience.
* Responding to guests needs and being proactive.
* To makes reservations, when necessary, in accordance with hotel yield management practices.
* To assume responsibility to gather information about each guest in order to update client database, and to make proactive use of guest details to provide a truly personal experience.
* Meet and Greet VIPs.
* Actively listen and resolve complaints.
* Taking ownership of guest requests and ensuring this is adhered to at all times.
* Analyze customer feedback and online reviews and suggest ways to improve ratings of enhance guest experience.
* Ideal candidate will have previous hospitality experience and be familiar with standard hotel procedures, bookings, check-in and check-out processes.
* Have a flair for communication, with the ability to resolve issues in a timely and accurate manner.
* Previous experience in a 4-5* star Hotel in a managerial or supervisory role.
* Understand how to use IT applications: Opera, Medalia, Microsoft applications.
* Local area knowledge
* Excellent command of the English language
* Confident ability to communicate and to establish rapport
* Improve decision making by clarifying goals, sharing perspectives, identifying options and created a way forward
We Believe In Developing and Delighting Our Hosts So You Will Receive:
* Competitive Salary
* Complimentary 2 night stay in a luxury Edwardian Hotel of your choice (after two years service)
* Preferential accommodation rates for all Edwardian Hotels for Hosts, friends and family
* Discounts on food and beverage up to 30% in all Edwardian restaurants and bars
* Discounts on Spas and beauty treatments
* Hot meals and salad bar, teas, coffees and juices provided each day
* Uniforms provided per role requirement
All Hosts must have valid permission to live and work in the United Kingdom. Verification of documentation will be undertaken as part of the recruitment process.