about 1 year ago
At Thistle Hotels our Guest Relations Managers are the principal point of contact for both staff and guests and are expected to deal with any situation that may arise with positivity and enthusiasm, so you are always on stage! If you are looking to progress your career within the hospitality industry, and want to join a company where you can really make that happen, when we want to hear from you.
As Guest Relations Manager you will be on the front line, providing the highest standards or service and taking ownership for potentially challenging guest queries to always deliver a positive outcome. This role is all about your personality. You will be expected to inhabit the 'Duty Manager' space, ensuring that you are always in the right place at the right time to support guests and ensure their experience is seamless.
What we look for
* A real passion for guest service
* Exceptional attention to the smallest details
* First class communication skills
* Excellent judgement and critical thinking ability
* Experience within a hotel environment, ideally at supervisory level would be a definite advantage, as would knowledge of Opera
What's in it for you?
* 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
* Discounted rates on hotel rooms, food and drink across the glh group
* Interest free season ticket loans (conditions apply)
* Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
* Long Service Awards
* Pension and Healthcare Schemes
* Generous recommend a friend scheme
* Access to discounts and cashback through a huge range of retailers and service providers via our online benefits portal
* Wonderful Person of the month scheme with cash prizes
* Childcare vouchers
* Staff refreshments on shift