6 months ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Park Plaza County Hall London
Department: Guest Relations
Type of employment: Full-time
Date posted: 20/08/2018
Closing date: 16/02/2019
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your career with us as a Guest Relations Manager at Park Plaza County Hall. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills as Guest Relations Manager and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
The Guest Relations Manager at Park Plaza County Hall will play a key role in the arrival experience and stay of our guests, ensuring they enjoy uplifting moments and inspirational service throughout their stay.
* Ensure guest satisfaction throughout the hotel through communicating and coordinating with all departments and managers
* Maintain consistently high service standards and lead by example by looking for ways to exceed guest expectations
* Act as a Duty Manager, handling guest complaints efficiently and making sure all guests leave the hotel satisfied
* Oversee and coordinate the VIP and loyalty programmes of the hotel
What we are looking for:
* Someone with previous Guest Relations/Front Office experience at Assistant Manager or Supervisory level
* Someone who is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
* Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
* Someone who enjoys working in a fast paced working environment while leading from the front
* Working knowledge of OPERA or other hotel reservations systems would be beneficial
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfill their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You’ll also be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel Group hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.