9 months ago
At Thistle Hotels our Guest Relations Managers are the principal point of contact for both staff and guests and are expected to deal with any
situation that may arise with positivity and enthusiasm, so you are always on stage! If you are looking to progress your career within the hospitality
industry, and want to join a company where you can really make that happen, when we want to hear from you.
As Guest Relations Manager you will be on the front line, providing the highest standards or service and taking ownership for potentially challenging
guest queries to always deliver a positive outcome. This role is all about your personality. You will be expected to inhabit the 'Duty Manager' space,
ensuring that you are always in the right place at the right time to support guests and ensure their experience is seamless.
What we look for
* A real passion for guest service
* Exceptional attention to the smallest details
* First class communication skills
* Excellent judgement and critical thinking ability
* Experience within a hotel environment, ideally at supervisory level would be a definite advantage, as would knowledge of Opera
What's in it for you?
* Competitive starting salary and Holiday entitlement
* Discounted hotel rates for yourself and your family across the Guoman and Thistle group
* A huge range of online benefits which allows you to claim discounts and cash back with thousands of different retailers and service providers
* The opportunity to work within an organisation committed to personal and career development
* Pension and Healthcare schemes
* Uniform (where applicable) and meals on duty