about 1 month ago
Join us as a Guest Relations Executive
Wotton House Hotel near Dorking, is an estate like no other. In what was once the former seat of the Evelyn family, this 17th-century house has a long tradition of entertaining guests. Here, a mix of original features and 21st-century style set the tone so that all events are memorable: a wedding day like no other, business meetings that become an unexpected pleasure, training that delights and inspires. Dining is relaxed whether it's a meal in the 1877 Restaurant, or a party for 200 with simple yet delicious food. Afternoon tea is served daily in The Morning Room, whilst upstairs; you'll find a collection of beautifully refurbished bedrooms and suites. 13 acres of grounds so our guests explore Italian gardens, Roman temples, manicured lawns and Surrey Hills beyond.
Guest Relations Executive, receive some great IHG perks:
* Competitive Salaries, Plus Great IHG Perks!
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days.
* 40 Hours per week
* Hotel wide incentive programme for all front of house and back of house team members with various rewards available monthly
* Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
* Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal (HAPI Benefits), which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent employee recognition programmes
* Vast range of learning and development programmes
* Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
* Meals whilst on duty
* Uniform Provided
* Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
Wotton House are looking for a Guest Relations Executive, as our Guest Relations Executive your role will be to ensure that you provide a courteous and friendly service to all guests while making sure that the guests have a memorable experience while staying with us.
This role is hands on, and You will be responsible for assisting with guest inquiries and day to day guest activities, you will liaise, organise and ensure the guest experience is smooth and expectations are consistently exceeded. You will also work closely with the Duty Manager to communicate all feedback to necessary departments and follow up with them when needed.
Ideally you will have previous front office experience in a luxurious 4/5 star environment, Excellent Communication skills and a positive and friendly personality. Our Ideal Candidate will have knowledge of Opera systems.
If you’re looking to work for a company that can offer you flexibility and a great work life balance, IHG is the company for you!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.