4 months ago
De Vere Latimer Estate
It's a new chapter for De Vere Latimer Estate, Buckinghamshire. Honouring its rich and varied history, the hotel has now completed a £7m beautifully crafted renovation project, including a new restaurant and coffee shop.
Set in peaceful formal gardens and 30 acres of grounds, with sweeping views of the Chess Valley, there are plenty of opportunities to join our team as we look to create amazing experiences for every guest, every time in this stunning venue.
De Vere Latimer Estate is located just five miles from Junction 18 of the M25 and close to Heathrow and Luton Airports as well as the Metropolitan line into central London.
Guest Relations Executive
What is the main purpose of the role?
Working Friday, Saturday and Sunday each week, you will be based primarily within the Mansion House at Latimer Estate offering excellent guest services to both our Leisure and Conference Guests. This is a demanding role taking responsibility for ensuring all guest feedback received is responded to in a proactive and appropriate manner, you will work with the hotel General Manager and relevant teams to provide appropriate solutions and thus ensure satisfied guests. You will be customer facing with a willingness to be a hands on operator when required.
The Guest Relations Executive role also involves monitoring and analysing all complaints received to allow you to provide trend analysis which highlights the strengths and weaknesses within our operation. You will work closely with the HR teams to escalate any serious complaints, and with the relevant Operations Director to discuss any concerns and trends with the data.
The Ideal Candidate
You must be highly literate in Microsoft Office to be successful in this role and possess some administrative experience from a customer relations background. The Guest Relations Executive often has to work to demanding targets, so organisation and a high attention to detail are essential.
It’s also really important for us that you have exceptional communication skills, allowing you to develop and maintain effective working relationships, both internally and externally.
* A competitive salary
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty
* Free uniform provided
Please take a look.