9 months ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Plaza on the River - London
Department: Guest Relations
Type of employment: Part-time
Level: Team member
Date posted: 18/05/2018
Closing date: 14/11/2018
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your career with us as a Guest Relations Agent at Park Plaza London Riverbank. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills as Guest Relations Agent and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
The Guest Relations Agent at Park Plaza London Riverbank will play a key role in the arrival experience and stay of our guests, ensuring they enjoy uplifting moments and inspirational service throughout their stay.
* Ensure guest satisfaction throughout the hotel through communicating and coordinating with all departments and team members
* Maintain consistently high service standards and lead by example by looking for ways to exceed guest expectations
* Carry out the arrival (check in) and departure (check out) procedures in a friendly, efficient and guest focussed manner.
* Upsell the VIP and loyalty programmes of the hotel
* Proactively sell all services and facilities available to guests using the hotel to support in ensuring maximum occupancy and revenue is achieved
What we are looking for:
* A person who easily connects with others and can live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
* Someone who is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
* Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
* Someone who enjoys working in a fast paced working environment
* Working knowledge of OPERA or other hotel reservations system is preferred but not essential
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.