about 1 month ago
The Sales team is growing and as a result an exciting opportunity has arisen at the Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport for a Groups, Meeting & Events Coordinator
We seek an ambitious and energetic Groups, Meeting & Events Coordinator to join our Sales & Revenue team. The Groups, Meeting & Events Coordinator will be contributing towards the success of the Sales and Revenue Office, whilst demonstrating a commitment to conversion and increasing revenue growth within the business in line with company standards to ensure effective use of system`s, processes and best practices. To consistently deliver a high level of customer service to ensure the customer journey exceeds expectations.
Key Responsibilities of the Groups, Meeting & Events Coordinator will include:
* Dealing with guests reservations on a professional level at all times via email, phone and face to face.
* Provide friendly and efficient service, handling conference and group enquiries to maximise sales opportunities.
* Coordinate all details of groups and conferences from enquiry to billing.
* Inputting the bookings onto the system accurately and efficiently.
* Ensuring all relevant information is passed to the correct department, regarding any special requirements.
* Providing information on the hotel products and services, utilising opportunities where possible to maximise revenue.
* To demonstrate high levels of product knowledge of the hotel.
* Answer customer queries
* To ensure the timely and accurate distribution of all administrative and statistical reports.
* To work closely with Conference, Reception and Accounts teams in order to ensure accurate accounts are raised.
* To be aware of competitor pricing and business levels.
* Identify new contacts and develop sales leads
* Respond to sales opportunities in order to maximise revenue.
* Seek opportunities, specifically up-selling opportunities, to increase sales and conversions within the Team
* Monitor Guest and customer satisfaction and resolve any service issues to ensure future business
Previous Reservations knowledge would be beneficial as is OnQ PM but not essential.
What benefits will I receive while working for Hilton Garden Inn?
Here are some of the fantastic benefits that you would be entitled to if you joined our team. Full details are provided during Company BELONG Induction Programme.
Meals on duty
Social Activities (Staff Summer/Winter event)
Monthly engagement activities
Annual Charity Event Day
Training and Development opportunities through our `Grow` L&D Programme
Employee of the month & Overall Employee of the Year, Gala dinner
Discounted accommodation rates for staff members and reduced rate for friends and family
Food Discount - 50% off total lunch or dinner bills when staying in one of our hotels
28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days
Pension Scheme- Contributory Group Personal Pension Plan
Flexible working hours
Earn up to £1000 for recommending a friend to work for us
Birthday cards every year
No split shifts
Closing Date: 14/03/2018
5 months ago
only 17 hours until close
4 months ago
only 8 days until close
2 months ago
only 7 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close