5 months ago
This is your chance to become part of the team at The Ritz London!
The world's greatest hotel, as conceived by the world's greatest hotelier. For over a century The Ritz London has been the benchmark by which other hotels are measured.
A London landmark at 150 Piccadilly, The Ritz has been home to the great and the good, the intelligentsia, the glitterati and thousands of discerning guests since 1906.
The awards and accolades that have been received over the years by The Ritz London are a testament to the dedication of our staff. The recognition that winning these prestigious awards brings to The Ritz, can only serve to re-affirm our position as one of the finest hotels in the world today. We celebrate them with pride and honour, and we are thankful and appreciative to all those who made them possible.
We now look for a highly skilled individual who wishes to become part of the legend and join a visionary team.
If creating magical moments and excellent customer service is your demand and you accept no less but the best quality and highest standard, we are looking for you!
The successful applicant is a Groups Coordinator to join our busy reservations department. In this role you will be working closely with the Sales and Reservations Management to assist with the smooth and efficient running of the operation whilst maintaining internal and external communication to a five star standard.
As a Groups Coordinator applicant for The Ritz London, previous experience in a similar position within four or five star property is essential as well as a good working knowledge of Opera, an enthusiastic Sales attitude, an excellent telephone manner, strong organisational skills and a true passion for guest satisfaction.
The role will require the successful applicant to accurately manage all room enquiries on a daily basis effectively, including up-sell of Rooms to Suites and cross sell to our Food & Beverage outlets whilst being fully conversant with hotel rates and packages. A sound knowledge of revenue will assist you in understanding what is required to exceed budgets and an optimistic and open sales manner will ensure that our guests are receiving only the best from the commencement of their journey.
- Hotel / Reservations experience in a Groups department is essential
- A positive and examplary communication (previous experience required voice and mail)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Enthusiastic in delivering service excellence
- A natural ability to sell
- Possesses the ability to work under pressure and has strong organisational skills
- Has an excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written
- Displays a polite and professional attitude to internal and external guests
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Immediate reward scheme
- 28 holidays (including bank holidays)
- Opportunity to work for a well renown Hotel
- Experience in luxury hotel industry
- Development and training prospects
Please note - The Ritz London does not work with agencies who charge their candidates fees of any nature