about 1 year ago
The Balmoral is located at Edinburgh’s most prestigious address, No. 1 Princes Street, where the Old Town stops and the New Town begins. Our hotel’s majestic clock defines the city’s skyline and since the day we opened in 1902 it has run three minutes fast to ensure our guests will never miss their train.
Groups and Events Sales Executive
As Groups and Events Executive, you will be responsible for sales & conversion of reactive group & event enquiries. The objectives of this role are to maximise all group room and M&E revenues and ensure follow through from enquiry to conversion and contract and handover to Event Planners. Responsibilities will include;
* To issue detailed proposals within 24 hours of receipt for all group, meeting and event enquiries
* To liaise with the proactive sales team to convert enquiries.
* To liaise with the revenue to team to agree pricing for all enquiries.
* To perform site inspections and client meetings to support enquiry conversion.
* To support the Sales & Operations teams in delivering Familiarisation trips from across all group & event segments.
* To implement, adhere and deliver to agreed Company and Hotel service excellence standards and procedures
* To prepare weekly reports for the Director of Sales
* To liaise with proactive sales team on any flexibility in contracting and terms & conditions
* To support the Sales & Marketing team by attending Networking events and creating relevant social media content when required.
You will thrive in a high-pressured and dynamic environment ensuring a consistently high level of productivity, paying particular attention to detail, recognising and converting sales and business opportunities for the hotel. You will be an expert communicator with an outstanding personable manner able to convert simple discussions or enquiries into confirmed or increased sales. You will have impeccable presentation and be highly efficient in your work. Ideally, you will have experience in a similar role in a luxury hotel where you will be able to demonstarte the successes you've acheived.
Why join us as a Groups and Events Sales Executive?
At Rocco Forte Hotels, we are committed to giving our Team Members the skills and support required to deliver unrivalled service, and most importantly, to grow in their careers. We also like giving our Team Members the very best benefits such as discounted rates at any of our 5 star properties from just £25/ €36 per night, a 50% discount in all of our F&B outlets, discounts across some of our Rocco Forte Spas and many more…to view the full list of benefits please visit the ‘Future with Forte’ page on our Careers site.
If you're looking to grow your experience in Groups & Events Sales within a stunning 5 star Hotel in Edinburgh, we want to hear from you!