8 months ago
Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of private members' clubs and restaurants spread throughout Europe, the UK, North America and Asia. Each House and restaurant maintain their own personality and atmosphere but the ethos has remained the same: we serve fantastic cocktails and simple, delicious food in a comfortable and relaxed environment.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Group Head of Creative Production to join our team in London, based in the UK Support Office. This is a full-time role reporting to the Chief Creative Officer, operating as a shared resource to Content, Design and Digital.
The creative production team and subs will report directly into this role.
We are looking for a strong project manager with excellent organisational and communication skills. This role will effectively manage the workflow and production of our content and creative planning.
This is an exciting and varied role that requires a pro-active and capable individual who thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment but can remain calm under pressure.
You will have good leadership skills, be able to enforce and influence deadlines, yet understand when there can be flexibility and command respect from across the business.
At Soho House culture is everything and we believe that our Houses are only as good as the people who work within them. Whether it’s a private members’ club, hotel, restaurant, spa or gym each of our sites has its own style and atmosphere. We aim to make sure that all our guests and members have a great time and we firmly believe it’s our people who make that happen.
See for yourself CLICK the links BELOW to WATCH…
HOW WE WORK ** HOW WE HAVE FUN ** and ** WHY WE STAY
* Responsible for the creative output and smooth running of the Content, Design and Digital teams
Primarily support Content, Design and Digital teams, while interfacing with cross functional partners who interact with these teams
Ownership of the standardisation of Content and Design processes and deliverables that improve productivity and reliability in planned tracks of work
Ensuring progress is being made across all projects, deadlines are achieved by all those involved, and the high-quality expectations asked of by the business stakeholders are met
To minimise overhead for ICs? and functional managers by taking on responsibilities that take away focus from their core work allowing them to focus on the critical path to completion
Own a deep understanding of the product development lifecycle and Design specific skill sets to anticipate needs and potential roadblocks
Define briefs with stakeholders; agree objectives, direction, design specifications, timelines & project budgets
Operating rhythm for all teams. This includes communication structures, project templates, leadership cadence
Manage the day to day management of the creative processes, making sure teams are working efficiently, to brief, deadlines and budget
Act as project lead for new incentives, redesigns and innovations relating to Content, Design and Digital
Oversee opening strategy for new Houses
Ensure commitments from Content, Design and Digital are clear with respect to deliverables, timelines and DRI
Gap analysis: gathering input on what the teams are missing in terms of touchpoints for team members or if we're falling short of best practices
Optimising meetings: help to drive productive meetings via agendas and a clear purpose, and ensure the correct people are present
With a 360 view of workstreams in mind, ask relevant questions about the roadmap
Planning for short and long terms creative requirements
* Experience in Creative Operations (essential)
* Excellent organisation with an ability to manage a changing workload effectively to meet deadlines
* Detail-orientated and focused
* Deadline driven, proactive and determined to achieve an end goal
* Authoritative and effective communicator, confident trouble-shooter and mediator
* A calm and diplomatic person who is confident working with people at all levels
Why work with us...
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
* Soho Impact: Empowering the Soho House Community to make positive change, through mentoring, apprenticeship, local outreach and sustainability
* Career Development: Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically
* Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
* Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
* Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
* Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day's + vacation days