about 1 month ago
Do you want to join a Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality? Do you want to work in an industry that offers SO many different career paths? Do you want to express yourself? Do you want flexibility? Do you want to feel safe at work? Do you want to be part of a company that takes sustainability and the environment seriously? Do you want to work for a company that truly values diversity and inclusion? You answered YES to all of these questions, right? So get applying for this opportunity!!!
At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
We have commenced our search for a General Manager to lead the Holiday Inn Express Leicester City. Reporting to the Divisional Director, you will have a strong focus on the delivery of exceptional guest care in a branded environment as well as the commercial performance of the business.
As General Manager you will develop your knowledge of the local corporate market to achieve sales in a competitive environment and maximising on revenue, managing occupancy and driving growth in the food and beverage side of the business. You will be an ambassador for the guest journey and ensure brand values and service behaviours are delivered consistently in a professional and friendly environment. Leading and developing a current great team across all departments to achieve exceptional performance across the key indicators of profit, people and RGI.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for someone who can communicate well with others, lead a team, is able to pay close attention to detail and will commit to providing outstanding service to our guests. Experience is preferable, however we would also welcome candidates who are seeking a step-up opportunity in their career.
Where Will You Be Working?
Located just a 1 minute walk from the King Power Staduim, home of Leicester City Football Club, this straight forward modern hotel is also less than a mile from De Montfort University, 1.1 miles from Leicester University and just a 5 minute drive from the city centre. The hotel comprises 110 rooms spread over 5 floors, Bar and Lounge area with meeting room spaces.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because…
* We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
* Our people are truly engaged at work
* There's open, clear communication from the top
* We've got great career development opportunities
* There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
* Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Incentive programmes – to keep you motivated
* Money off high street retailers – hundreds of savings to be had
* Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
* Free meals on duty?(this could easily equate to over £1000 per year saving to you *based on full time hours)
* Pension – as it’s important to save for a later date
* Flexible pay with Wagestream – a financial wellbeing benefit that allows you to access your pay as you earn it
* Training programmes – we want you to be the best you can be
* Cycle to Work Scheme – huge savings on buying a new bike
* Refer a Friend Scheme – just by putting a good word in for a mate will earn you extra cash
The Bigger Picture
RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!