about 1 year ago
• To clean and maintain the hotel bedrooms to the standards set by the Head Housekeeper.
• To keep baskets and cupboards neat and presentable at all times and stocked to the correct standard.
• To complete tasks as delegated by the Head Housekeeper and work according to the extra cleaning list.
• All cleaning materials are used to the Head Housekeeper’s specification.
• Store lists to be completed on the day given and stores to be put away.
• To report any maintenance faults and deal with lost property.
• To ensure that guest’s names are used at every opportunity.
• To assist with guest’s queries as required or refer to the Head Housekeeper.
• Attend any necessary training sessions or meetings.
• To make sure that Company Policy, the Vision Statement, and Departmental Objectives are followed and utilised at all times.
• To ensure that all appliances, fixtures and fittings are safe and work in accordance with Health & Safety regulations and report any faults to the Head Housekeeper.
• To be fully aware of the Hotel’s Fire Safety Procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
THIS PERFORMANCE ROLE GUIDE IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE, NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE. ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE INTRODUCED WHERE NECESSARY.
If you would like to be considered for a role at Chewton Glen please forward a copy of your CV to Graham.
Please note that all vacancies include weekend hours unless otherwise stated.
Chewton Glen is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.