about 1 month ago
At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
We are currently looking for exceptional candidates to join us in the role of Receptionist. Reporting into the Front Office Manager, you will be responsible for delivering an exceptional service to all hotel guests. Ensuring that all brand standards are adhered to and that excellent standards of customer service are delivered. Your role will include reception duties and dealing with all guest requests. The successful applicant for this role will deliver excellent customer service, have a positive ‘can do' attitude, be willing to learn and show that they care.
The main responsibility of the position is to look after the security of the hotel and guests along with administrative duties. These include, checking in guests and checking out. Dealing with any questions and general inquires. ONQPM knowledge is desirable but not required.
What Are We Looking For?
We're looking for an individual who has;
* A great personality and be genuine, approachable, attentive and instinctive
* A proven track record in a similar role
* Strong training and development skills so you can share your skills with others.
* Excellent communication skills
* A desire to be “the best” with high standards;
* Ability to effectively manage and motivate the individuals within your team to support them in achievement of their personal development goals.
* Good proven organisation and planning skills gained through previous experience
Where Will You Be Working?
The new Hilton Garden Inn, Stoke-on-Trent will feature 140 bedrooms, 3 meeting rooms, a gymnasium and bar & restaurant.
Part of the Hilton family of brands, this exciting role provides an excellent opportunity for a Receptionist to support the opening of an iconic branded hotel in a competitive marketplace.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because…
* We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
* Our people are truly engaged at work
* There's open, clear communication from the top
* We've got great career development opportunities
* There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
* Everyday discounts from high street retailers
* Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
* Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
* Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Incentive programmes
* Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
* Free meals on duty
* Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at RBH we transform hotels.
RHB is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!