about 1 month ago
Do you want to join a Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality? Do you want to work in an industry that offers SO many different career paths? Do you want to express yourself? Do you want flexibility? Do you want to feel safe at work? Do you want to be part of a company that takes sustainability and the environment seriously? Do you want to work for a company that truly values diversity and inclusion? You answered YES to all of these questions, right? So get applying for this opportunity!!!
At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
What Are We Looking For?
The position of Reception Guest Service Assistant has become available at the Holiday Inn Express Barrow in Furness. Reporting into the Rooms Guest Service Manager, you will be responsible for providing exceptional experiences for our guests, making them feel comfortable and at home, as well as working with a team of great individuals. The successful applicant for this role will be able to display great customer experience skills, deliver excellent customer service, have a positive ‘can do' attitude, be willing to learn and show that they care.
The position will be 40 hours and will work upon the front desk, checking in/out guests, dealing with reservation enquiries, dealing with guest requests. This role will also assist within the F&B department working upon the bar and in the restaurant to support the entire hotel team. We are looking for an allrounder and someone that enjoys working in a busy environment.
Due to the nature of the role, you must be confident in using computers as the role will mainly use a property management system to check guests in and out, despite full training being provided you should have a good skill set in using computers. The role will be based on a hotel rota and will include early, late, night and weekend work.
Although training will be provided, this is a role which requires the individual to be an "all rounder" and someone who is passionate, self motivated and enjoys working in a busy environment.
Where Will You Be Working?
The Holiday Inn Express Barrow in Furness hotel is located in Barrow's town centre and is just a 3 minute drive to the main BAE systems main plant. We have 127 bedrooms where guests can sleep soundly in the brand new modern rooms, price includes a complimentary breakfast with hot items. The hotel makes a convenient business venue with 3 well-equipped conference rooms and complimentary wi-fi.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because…
* We focus on health, wellbeingand our communities
* Our people are truly engaged at work
* There's open, clear communication from the top
* We've got great career development opportunities
* There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
* Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Incentive programmes– to keep you motivated
* Money off high street retailers– hundreds of savings to be had
* Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
* Free meals on duty?(this could easily equate to over £1000 per year saving to you *based on full time hours)
* Pension – as it’s important to save for a later date
* Flexible pay with Wagestream – a financial wellbeing benefit that allows you to access your pay as you earn it
* Training programmes – we want you to be the best you can be
* Tips – a bit extra is always handy
* Cycle to Work Scheme– huge savings on buying a new bike
* Refer a Friend Scheme – just by putting a good word in for a mate will earn you extra cash
The Bigger Picture
RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!