23 days ago
At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time enthusiastic, passionate and eager Food & Beverage Assistant. Reporting into the Food and Beverage Manager, you will be responsible for:
* assisting and serving our guests through a proactive and flexible approach to meeting customer needs
* assisting your colleagues and other members of the team to ensure the department runs smoothly on shift
* providing a great customer experience/service to our guests when they're utilising the F&B areas of the hotel
The successful applicant for this role will deliver excellent customer service, have a positive ‘can do' attitude, be willing to learn and show that they care.
Please note hours/shifts will be rostered according to the operational requirements of the business.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for someone who can communicate well with others, can carry out instructions, is able to pay close attention to detail and will commit to providing outstanding service to our guests.
Experience working as a waiter/bar tender is desirable but full training will be provided.
Where Will You Be Working?
The new Hilton Garden Inn, Stoke on Trent will feature 140 bedrooms, 3 meeting rooms, a gymnasium and bar & restaurant.
Part of the Hilton family of brands, this exciting role provides an excellent opportunity for a Food & Beverage Assistant to support the opening of an iconic branded hotel in a competitive marketplace.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because…
* We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
* Our people are truly engaged at work
* There's open, clear communication from the top
* We've got great career development opportunities
* There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
* Everyday discounts from high street retailers
* Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
* Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
* Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Incentive programmes
* Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
* Free meals on duty
* Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at RBH we transform hotels.
RHB is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!