12 months ago
A Front Office Team Member is responsible for ensuring that all guests who stay at the hotel are completely satisfied and all interactions with them are handled in a very professional manner right up to the payment of the bill.
• Welcome the guests, whether on the phone or in the hotel, and ensure that the check-in and checkout procedure is handled very well.
• Ensure that the handling of a reservation for the hotel or other hotels in the Group is done with complete professionalism. Provide the reservations service using the Accor Group computer system (Resa web).
• Listen to the guest at all times; strive to answer all requests from the guests as quickly as possible, ensuring that the service provided to the guests will win their loyalty to return to the company.
• Responsible for petty cash float provided for your shift and cashiering procedures in the department
• Promote Accor’s Loyalty programme Le Club..
• Prepare a guest file when using the check-in procedure in the computer system.
• Forward any messages received for the guest.
• Provide wake-up calls as requested by the guests.
• Check the remaining departures and make sure that the corresponding bills are ready and correct with the supporting documentary proof.
• Prepare lists of arrivals, departures, residents and VIPs
Free Stays at Accor Properties
Unrestricted right to work in the UK
Fluent in both written and spoken English
Apply for Job