8 months ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Park Plaza Victoria London
Type of employment: Full-time
Date posted: 11/11/2019
Closing date: 09/05/2020
We can’t stop winning awards! From Talent Development to Excellence in Careers we are showing the hospitality sector just how much of a great place to work we are. And now, to top-it off, we have won the AA “Large Hotel Group of the Year”! Join us now, for an award-winning career. Park Plaza. Be part of it.
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your Front Office career with us as a Front Office Team Leader at Park Plaza Victoria London. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your Front Office Team Leader skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
As our Front Office Team Leader you are expected to provide support and supervise the running of the Front Office department and to ensure that service levels are met. This will be done by leading by example and ensuring that all aspects of the Company context are followed by all members of the Front Office team, particularly in relation to the desired Guest Experience of ‘Feeling Welcome’.
* To oversee and supervise the Reception shifts, ensuring that all Reception department policies and procedures are followed
* To ensure a daily smooth running of the operation within the Reception department by communicating effectively within and with other departments, as well as supporting any necessary changes to ensure seamless guest service
* To ensure that the company Brand Standards are observed, trained, focused and assessed throughout the year
* To assist with training and development of team members, departmental induction, weekly/monthly departmental meetings, planning, assigning and directing work
What we are looking for:
* Previous team leader experience within a Front Office or Guest Services department
* Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
* A positive and energetic person who is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
* A leader who is passionate about engaging, inspiring and developing their team
* Someone who enjoys a fast paced working environment
* Knowledge and experience in using OPERA is preferred
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfill their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You’ll also be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel Group hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.