10 months ago
What will I be doing?
As our Reception Supervisor, you'll oversee Front Desk operations to ensure consistently-delivered exceptional service to our Guests. The Reception Supervisor contributes greatly to, and is an ambassador for the first impressions of our Guests, therefore must perform the following tasks to the highest standards...
* Supervise accurate and efficient Reception operations including check in/out procedures
* Support Team Members in handling Guest requests and enquires to ensure a positive outcome
* Ensure the Front Office Manager is fully aware of any relevant feedback from Guests and/or other departments
* Ensure a consistent, high level of customer service
* Brief your team on any events or VIP guests in the hotel that day
* Drive sales revenues and promote hotel services and facilities for up-selling opportunities
* Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Front Office Team with an emphasis on training and teamwork
* Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of all room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, local area and other general product knowledge necessary to perform their duties
* Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics to inspire Team Members to meet and exceed standards
* Act in accordance with the front of house equipment and the property management systems
What are we looking for?
A Reception Supervisor working with DoubleTree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with our Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should evidence the attitude, skills, and values that follow:
* Previous experience as a hotel Reception Supervisor
* Positive, proactive attitude and good communication skills
* Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
* Excellent grooming standards
* Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
* Competent level of IT proficiency
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day & their contributions are at the core of our success. We're committed to helping our teams 'Thrive@Hilton', to ensure we're our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - We build a strong foundation for health & wellbeing…
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance & eye care
MIND - We seek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership…
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - We dare to dream & connect with purpose…
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Contract - Permanent (39hrs per week) 5 shifts over 7 days
Salary - £19k per annum + Hilton perks & benefits programme
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
Reception Supervisor - DoubleTree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro | Dunblane, Stirling Jobs | Guest Services, Operations, and Front Office JobsHOT06M5I_13920_en