3 months ago
What will I be doing?
As Reception Supervisor, you will supervise Reception operations to ensure consistently-delivered exceptional customer service to Guests, especially as service affects the information provided by Team Members to assist with Guest enquiries. The Reception Supervisor interacts with Guests and contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Supervise accurate and efficient Reception operations including check in/out procedures
* Support Team Members in handling Guest requests and enquires to ensure a positive outcome
* Ensure the Front Office Manager is fully aware of any relevant feedback from Guests and/or other departments
* Ensure a consistent, high level of customer service
* Brief your team on any events or VIP guests in the hotel that day
* Drive sales revenues and promote hotel services and facilities for up-selling opportunities
* Understand and apply correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
* Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Front Office Team with an emphasis on training and teamwork
* Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of all room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, local area and other general product knowledge necessary to perform their duties
* Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics to inspire Team Members to meet and exceed standards
* Act in accordance with the front of house equipment and the property management systems
* Conduct training programs on an ongoing basis
* Carry out shift handovers and brief team members as required
* Follow company brand standards
* Assist other departments, as necessary, and maintain good working relationships with hotel Team Members
What are we looking for?
Reception Supervisors serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
* Previous experience as a Reception Supervisor/Shift Leader
* Positive attitude and good communication skills
* Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
* Excellent grooming standards
* Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
* Competent level of IT proficiency
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Contract - Permanent (20hrs per week)
Salary - £8.63 per hour + Hilton benefits
Front Office Supervisor - DoubleTree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro | Dunblane, Stirling Jobs | Guest Services, Operations, and Front Office JobsHOT06M5I_13920_en