We are looking for an engaging and inspiring Front Office Supervisor to join the award-winning 5-Star deluxe Connaught Hotel.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, three Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Front Office Supervisor, you will:
* Ensure a smooth and efficient running of the shift adhering to the Connaught Standards and Procedures and exceeding guests’ expectations.
* Consistently monitor and train all Receptionists in collaboration with the Front Office management team.
* Be responsible to ensure all Receptionists are conversant with the company’s credit policy and all accounting procedures.
* Cover shifts as and when required and assist colleagues in the department.
* Be passionate, motivated, welcoming and highly organised to ensure that all requests and tasks are attended to without any delays.
* Be well presented, have excellent communication skills and has a pleasant telephone manner.
* Work well under pressure with excellent ability to co-ordinate efficiently with other departments and bring good administration and organisational skills.
We anticipate applicants will have previous experience as Front Office Supervisor and will have worked in a similar role within a luxury hotel environment.