4 months ago
Front Office Supervisor
The Landmark London is recruiting for a Front Office Supervisor.
Are you passionate about world class service and you would like to start or continue your career in one of the Leading Hotels of the World?
To thank you for your hard work and loyalty, some of the excellent benefits you will enjoy are:
28 days paid holiday, including bank holidays (Increased holiday entitlement with length of service)
• Uniform and free dry cleaning for uniforms
• Free meals whilst on duty
• Health checks and life assurance cover - death in service scheme
• Long service awards
• 50% discount in our outlets (including sister properties)
• Discounted Accommodation as well as Spa Treatments for team members and their friends & family (including sister properties)
• Recommend a Friend scheme
• Season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
• Discretionary Hotel Sick Pay after 6 months of service
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Annual Staff Party / GEM Recognition Scheme
• Landmark Development Academy & Sponsorship towards college course fees - conditions apply
• The Landmark Choir
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently looking for a passionate Front Office Supervisor, to join our Front Office. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and welcoming team on a permanent basis, and help us to consistently deliver memorable moments and five star service to our guests and each other.
At The Landmark London, our purpose is to enrich the journeys of our people and our guests and as a Front Office Supervisor, your main duties will include:
• To always put guests ‘first’, ensuring at all times to meet and exceed their expectations and needs.
• To create a welcoming atmosphere for all guests.
• To always display a caring, responsive and professional attitude
• To exercise empowerment in handling guest complaints, and taking corrective action, such as allowing certain charges off the guest's account. Recording this action in the guest's history and reporting it to Front Office Management when needed.
• To answer all telephone calls within three rings.
As a Front Office Supervisor, you will be required to work 40 hours per week, on a shift rota.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The ideal candidate for this position as Front Office Supervisor will demonstrate the following company values:
• Respect – I will treat others as I would like to be treated
• Integrity – I will deliver what I promise to deliver
• Continuous Improvement – I will actively seek out opportunities for improvement and take action
• Fun – I will bring positive energy to support a happy environment
• Team Work – I will effectively cooperate with team members in order to achieve shared goals together.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Landmark London is a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World and has recently been recognised as one of the Sunday Times top 10 Best Companies to work for in the UK in 2019.
The Landmark London is a three-time winner of ‘Visit London's Best Hotel in London’ award and currently has been awarded with Platinum status in the ‘Investors in People’ accreditation.
We drive our business from the front line, with strong values and vision to support this. We empower our front line team to make decisions and value their input in the operations, with the guidance of Management and Executive teams.
Marylebone Rd, Marylebone, London NW1 6JQ, UK
By applying you confirm you have these skills.