6 months ago
To support our Front Office Team at ibis Styles Edinburgh Centre St. Andrew Square we are looking for a Front Office Shift Leader.
- depending on experience
- Full Time Contract
• Coaching: Develop and guide others in professional growth and performance enhancement.
• Delegation: Assign tasks using techniques such as needs analysis, individual skills assessment, objective setting and communication.
• Decision-making: Improve decision making by clarifying goals, sharing perspectives, identifying options and creating a way forward.
• Performance Management/Supervisory: Ability to relate to, communicate with, and motivate employees to sustain high performance and quality levels.
• Schedules employees in a way which maintains a balance between profitability, customer demands and employee preferences
• Uses teamwork to support guests and employees
• Trains and monitors all staff in handling of cash payments and floats
• To maintain rotas and time sheets
• To ensure that all the team are adhering to the company grooming standards at all times
• To be able to create guests satisfaction by providing the company experience through performance that demonstrates the standards of genuine hospitality and exceeding guest expectations.
Annual Bonus Scheme, Staff discounts, Free stays at AccorHotels UK & Ireland, Meals on duty, Uniform , Excellent training and development opportunities.
SHARE OUR PASSION AND FEEL WELCOME!
Ibis and its people
Simplicity, Modernity, Well-being
Ibis staff training and professional development programme, enables staff to:
•become more professional by acquiring new skills,
•learn a second profession,
•be more independent in guest relations,
•receive recognition for their skills
If you feel, you are the right candidate please apply here.
All Candidates must have valid permission to live and work in the United Kingdom.
Apply for Job