8 months ago
If you love making guests feel special and want to be a part of a great team that is passionate about hospitality, this opportunity to join our Concierge team is perfect.
As a Front Office Porter, you will be warm and welcoming, provide the guest with an efficient and courteous welcome and departure service, while ensuring the department operates in an organised manner.
The perks of working as a Front Office Porter with The River Lee
* 29 days of holiday including public holidays; increasing to 34 days with length of service.
* Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get you started and all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
* Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
* 50% off food when dining with the Doyle Collection
* Great location with easy access to public transport
* In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
* Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
* Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme and plan for your future with our pension
* Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get togethers
* Plus more ...
As a Front Office Porter at The River Lee, you will be working for the family owned Doyle Collection Hotel group, which means there are plenty of opportunities for your career to grow in the UK and further afield in Ireland and the USA!
The River Lee
Set on the picturesque bend in the river, The River Lee is 'The Modern Face of Cork in the Heart of the City'. Cork, Irelands 'second city', is a lively cultural centre with art galleries, museums, theatres and a vibrant night life. The River Lee is one of Cork's leading business and social destinations comprising 182 bedrooms, NRG Fitness, 8 meeting & event spaces, The Weir Rooms restaurant/bar & river side terrace.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
We are delighted that the Doyle Collection has been listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Don't be shy, apply today join us as a Front Office Porter!
The Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer.